Monday, December 22, 2008

3 Years, Baby!

(WARNING: Mushiness may follow...)


Wow! Bruce and I have been married for 3 whole years today! What a great three years! So far, we have: lived in Utah, graduated college, got pregnant, got a job with ExxonMobil, moved to Texas, had a baby, bought a house, moved into the house, got pregnant again, had another baby, got a transfer to Australia, moved to Australia......

I must admit that I've loved every minute of the craziness. I love my marriage - it is so good. I love Bruce. I love that he is kind and patient. I love that he makes me laugh. I love that he is such a fantastic daddy. I love that he is a hard worker. I love his constant companionship and friendship. I love that he is honest and genuine. I love the two little princesses we have together. I love my life with Bruce. I feel like my life is a really good dream....

So, thanks, Bruce for marrying me. I can't wait for the rest of forever! A song by U2 says it perfectly.... "All I want is you...."

4 comments:

Regs said...

Congrats you little love birds!! Although I haven't been around to see a lot of it, I was around in the beginning, and I know you two are wonderful together. Miss you and love you both!

TheoMama said...

You guys are so cute! Congratulations! Man, you guys are young!

Challburg said...

yeah, it was a bit mushy, but very sweet! Congrats on the three very busy and crazy years!

Hilary said...

You have such lovely wedding photos! You are so pretty.