Monday, February 2, 2009

the BEST books

These are the absolute best books out there on babies & toddlers! I love, love, love them. If you don't have them you HAVE TO go buy them right now! Bruce and I swear by these books. Dr.Karp gives such practical and useful advice and it actually works! The baby book saved our lives...especially with our colicky Haylee. I'm using so many of his tools from the toddler book right now with Haylee and Grace and I'm having so much success. I'm loving it!
So, off you go to the bookstore.....

3 comments:

Than and Erica said...

I read the baby one and loved it, but I didn't even know there was a toddler one. Thank goodness for amazon.com, right??

Angela said...

I'm right here with you on these books. Must reads for every parent!

Jessica said...

I like how he talks about the toddlers as neanderthals ... and you know I love #1.