Sunday, March 22, 2009

stayin' alive

Hey guys! Yes, we're still alive over here....no, potty training hasn't killed me, the fires didn't get to us, and the earthquake didn't shake our house down, (Yep, we had a 4.7 earthquake two weeks ago...so crazy!) Anyhow, I just haven't been able to pull my head up out of the toilet long enough to do anything really...especially get on the computer!! (Most of you know that morning sickness and I are no strangers.) I am feeling better now, so I promise I'll get some pics up soon! Thanks for caring :)

4 comments:

Mariel said...

oh, dear. i'm assuming you're pregnant! morning sickness, eh? yikes, that is never fun. it's so nice to get past that point. hope you feel better! haven't heard from you in a while.

Jen S said...

ewey yuk sorry. you are such a trooper!! wish i could take your girls to the park and give you a little break. ;0 luvs

Lynn Family said...

You amaze me girl...I hope you feel better sooner rather than later! I love your posts!

Stephanie said...

Bless your heart, I hope you are feeling better. Your girls are so cute. We saw Gabe & Sonja and crew at Bekah & Jim's baby Ellie's blessing. I can't believe how much Gabe's girls look like yours.

Love,
Stephanie