Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i love to see the temple

Bruce and I have set a goal to take our girls to the temple at least twice a year. Just to be there. So, that's just what we did! My mom and cute preggo sister came along since Bruce had to work and it was a wonderful morning. On the drive there, Grace said, "Mommy, I'm so happy my daddy and you got wedding in my temple!" (Bruce and I were actually married in the Houston Temple.) Oh, and that morning as I was fixing Haylee's hair, she said to me excitedly, "Mom, I really can't wait to see the temple today and also see Jesus!!!" I love these kids :)




Grace is such a mommy.
This photo is Haylee to a T.







Mom, Janelle & Ava....oh, and little baby


Haylee twirling





Love the crazy Ava hair!!

hummm...can't remember what captured all of our attention....




3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

What a great idea Mandy! We live 15 minutes away from the OKC temple and I don't think I've ever taken Bennett to see it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Jessica Speed said...

Hi Mandy, this is Jessica Speed (Mike Speed's wife). I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family. Also, I was wondering where you got that beautiful pink dress. It's lovely.

Sheila said...

Beautiful pictures. What temple is this?