Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i love to see the temple

Bruce and I have set a goal to take our girls to the temple at least twice a year. Just to be there. So, that's just what we did! My mom and cute preggo sister came along since Bruce had to work and it was a wonderful morning. On the drive there, Grace said, "Mommy, I'm so happy my daddy and you got wedding in my temple!" (Bruce and I were actually married in the Houston Temple.) Oh, and that morning as I was fixing Haylee's hair, she said to me excitedly, "Mom, I really can't wait to see the temple today and also see Jesus!!!" I love these kids :)




Grace is such a mommy.
This photo is Haylee to a T.







Mom, Janelle & Ava....oh, and little baby


Haylee twirling





Love the crazy Ava hair!!

hummm...can't remember what captured all of our attention....




9 comments:

Bronwyn said...

What a great idea Mandy! We live 15 minutes away from the OKC temple and I don't think I've ever taken Bennett to see it. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Jessica said...

Hi Mandy, this is Jessica Speed (Mike Speed's wife). I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your beautiful family. Also, I was wondering where you got that beautiful pink dress. It's lovely.

Sheila said...

Beautiful pictures. What temple is this?

Jaimie Quincy said...

You have a beautiful family!

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com

jessy said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

web design company in bangalore
web designing companies in bangalore
web development companies in bangalore
web design company bangalore
web designing company in bangalore

jessy said...

Cool Blog!!

Beats by dr dre
jbl headphones
harman kardon
house of marley