Thursday, July 9, 2009

Really?!

I do all of my grocery shopping online from the big grocery stores in the city and it gets delivered right to my doorstep. I LOVE this. (I don't know what I'm going to do when we move back to America and I have to actually go to a store!)
Okay, so the order gets processed correctly about 99% of the time....here's the 1%.
I ordered 2 cans of sliced mushrooms and these are what I got....doesn't look so bad, right?
Now look at the next picture.....


...Ummmm, did the order come from the American Girl doll store??!
I'm pretty sure I'm making dinner for humans. I'm gunna need bigger - normal - size cans next time, grocery store people.

2 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

hee hee hee

KelBelle said...

Ha, ha, ha! Mandy, you CAN buy your groceries online here, too! I can't afford to do it, but I know some rich people who do just that!