Sunday, July 26, 2009

30 weeks

It's so bizarre for me to think that this sweet baby girl will be here in only 9 weeks!! How crazy is that and how fast has this pregnancy gone by?! The fantastic thing about having a scheduled c-section is just that...it's scheduled! No waiting around wondering! It's nice to know that I will, for sure, have this baby by noon on Wednesday October 7th....or sooner!
But, for now, I'm quite happy for her to stay inside me :)

(p.s. bruce snapped this photo at the end of the day, which is why i look so haggard.)

4 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Beautiful pic Mandy! Pregnancy looks great on you.... :)

Jennifer said...

Wow, I can't believe you are 30 weeks already! I hate it when people say that to me. Don't know why I just said it. It is funny, when it is all said and done, how fast the pregnancy really goes.
Don't you love scheduled c-sections? They are the way to go!
You look great. What a cute baby belly.

janelle stubbs said...

your 'haggard' is what i look like on a good day! you never actually look haggard at the end of the day. i wish i could be there and feel the baby kick! i loved doing that with grace and haylee. but i can't wait to come up there and actually see little sweet thing in person. you're lookin gorgeous as usual. love ya

Katie said...

Haggard... I wish I could look like that haggard... You look AMAZING! Seriously! Your belly is adorable. I can't believe how soon she'll be here. Have you guys decided on a name yet?