Saturday, August 1, 2009

A fun day

Today was a really great family day. We took the train into the city and just spent the morning there. We walked along the Yarra River, checked out all the great outdoor markets, had a picnic in the Royal Botanical Gardens, and relaxed! It was a fun day!



Waiting for the train.... Down to the train tunnel...















I love that little bum.


Street performers are everywhere here. Here was a guy with a "Dog Circus". Kinda weird, but the girls loved it.

He let the kids pet the dogs, but Grace & Haylee wanted nothing to do with getting close enough to touch.

I just really love that 'trash' is called 'rubbish' here. I don't know why I love it, but I do.



3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Super cute pics Mandy! :)

Kathleen Jackson said...

Mandy, you look great, you are in the home stretch now for sure. I am so jealous you get to wear winter clothes during this pregnancy, even though it's August. Cute pics, and good luck with that "Big" baby, see, there are some perks to the C-section.:)

Katie said...

love the pictures... beautiful! Not just the scenery... you guys are picture perfect adorable... miss ya'll!