Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm not a wiener afterall

I have been so tired lately. Like, completely exhausted, overwhelmed-with-fatigue-and-even- feel-weak tired. Today I went to my regular OB check-up and my doctor told me that my last blood test results came back and showed my iron levels were "dangerously low". Although I don't want low iron levels, at least I now feel a bit more justified in my always feeling like a wiener.
In other check-up news....as my doctor was feeling my belly, he says to me, "Oh, Amanda, you have a BIG baby growing in here!" Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I'm thinking it's just fine only because I'm not delivering via my *hoo-hoo*. I feel sorry for the poor girls he says that to who have to....! Thanks, but no thanks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same problem....I felt like all I wanted to do was sit on the couch. Next appointment, my iron was extremely low. The iron pills seemed to help, for sure! I love the girls pictures, they are so cute. Their smiles are the best!

Challburg said...

ahhhh, hope you start feeling better! If only these kiddos knew what we went throught to bring them here safely!!!!!!

Jen S said...

yah, that stinks. and so do the iron pills. ugh. :( hope you feel better tho. (and yes, you are allowed to just sit on the couch!!)

Whitney said...

Use this as an exucse to eat lots of steak with your iron pills, they'll be absorbed better. You could also try the Rocky approach and drink 6 eggs for breakfast. Thanks for the call the other day...hope you saw the pics Ben posted.