Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Nesting"?? ...you tell me...

So, in the past week, here's what I've done:
gutted Haylee's closet, shelves, and drawers to rearrange her clothes
gutted Grace's closet, shelves, and dresser to rearrange her clothes
rearranged the linen closet
gutted our closet, dresser, and shelves to rearrange clothes and shoes
helped Bruce rearrange the garage... for the third time...
got out all of the massive tubs full of baby clothes, blankets, toys, shoes, etc.
washed & folded all of the baby clothes and blankets
organized all the baby clothes and blankets
set up the bassinet
sewed 22 burp cloths
sewed 2 "puppy pillows" for Haylee & Gracie to play with
pulled all the weeds in the yard
scrubbed every wall in the house
rearranged all bathroom cabinets
rearranged the Tupperware
started a project of making the girls dress-up tutus
rearranged the pantry
rearranged the laundry room
rearranged the living room furniture
hummm....I know there's more I'm forgetting....

6 comments:

Elaine Pettit said...

you are nesting alright....How's Aussie treating you guys. Hope you are doing great...have some Vegemite for me....I sure miss it.

janelle stubbs said...

nice. now i don't have to do any of that... LOL! you've gotta show me how to make those burp cloths- super cute. I love the girls' tea table too :)

Julie said...

Wow, Mandy, you're superwoman! That list would take me six months to do, instead of just a week! I also love the cute burp cloths.

Whitney said...

will you come over to my house to 'nest?'

Jen S said...

is that all?

;)

La Belle Belge said...

Hmm... Sounds like nesting to me. My question is:"When do you do all that?" I can bearly get laundry "done" (is it ever?) and the house semi-descent looking with my kids around... I need some tips.