Saturday, September 26, 2009

39 weeks

I am so ready to have this baby! I feel like an elephant. Actually, I feel like Gus the mouse on Cinderella. Grace & Haylee were watching that movie yesterday and I just happened to catch the part where Cinderella puts the little shirt on Gus and it pops up over his big belly. Yeah, that's me. Nothing fits. Not even my big maternity clothes! I'm just ready to have this little baby! Only a few days now....
(and, no, we still haven't decided on a name....)


5 comments:

Jessica said...

A few more days! Good luck to all of you!!

taryn said...

It's so close now! How exciting! That's funny that you said you feel like gus from cinderella. I told Brady I felt like tweedle dee and tweedle dum from alice in wonderland! Love those Disney movies :) You look great! Good Luck with everything!

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

You still look so cute! I love the long hair. What a fashionable mommy!

Unknown said...

YES, I agree...you still look amazing. I was a creme puff by then all swollen. Your maternity clothes probably don't fit because they don't make them in XXS! I pretty much decided on Kate's name when I saw her. (We had a couple in mind...but then just saw and that's who she was) I am loving all the pics of the girls...the cute piggy hairstyle is still our favorite here!

La Belle Belge said...

You look very cute (even if you may not feel that way...). I wish you the smoothest possible delivery.