Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grace Kathryn!

Photobucket
Wow! Can my first baby already be three?! I can't believe it! If feels like Bruce and I just brought her home from the hospital as a tiny little newborn days ago. How fast three years has gone by! Sometimes I wish I could stop time because I love my little Gracie and don't want her to grow up!
Grace is such a special little girl. She has the most tender heart. She has an enormous amount of love to give. We are so blessed to have her sweet, tender spirit in our home. Grace is happy and giggly all the time and always has something to say. She's our little chatter box and I love it when she comes to me and just chats it up...she's adorable!
We love you, sweet baby Grace! Happy birthday to you.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweetie pie! I, too, remember when you brought her home from the hospital and I had the awesome privilege of watching her sweetness while you went to the Dr. She made me so baby hungry!!!! You told me I could lay her in the bassinet, but I just held her the ENTIRE TIME you were gone. Was that really 3 years ago? Cutie little patootie!!!

La Belle Belge said...

What a cutie! Time does fly by when you see children growing. I too can't believe she is 3 already. I remember the times when she was crowling around in our house, the first Halloween party at your house and she was barely walking, and so many more memories of little Gracie... Thanks for sharing.

Challburg said...

Crazy huh? I was laying in bed this morning thinking that my last baby was going to be 3 next week! It made me so sad!!!! Grace is adorable as ever!

Julie said...

It is incredible how fast they grow up! It still seems like just yesterday that Macie was a newborn and now she is getting baptized this week! Enjoy these precious years with your little girls!