Friday, January 8, 2010

grace's birthday party

i still can't believe my baby gracie is 3!! we had a really fun birthday party for her at our friends, the stewart's, house. we had a yummy bbq dinner, a choo-choo train cake, and lots of swimming in their pool! i love my big 3 year old!
Photobucket
i love that miss haylee is helping blow out the candles
Photobucket
Photobucket
opening presents...haylee got some, too :)
Photobucket
ava was such a happy little party girl! she's such a good baby
Photobucket
i love this! what's so sweet about it is that grace put her arm around bruce before i took the picture. what a sweetie!!!Photobucket

Photobucket

her most favorite present...her first jewlery box! she loves it so much. it's a wind-up music box and the little ballerina dances to swan lake. grace thinks the ballerina is amazing! very cute.

3 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Oh...I can't wait to be with your cute family.

janelle stubbs said...

I wish I could have been there! I can't believe she is 3 already!! I love you guys. Little Ava is just adorable.

Jen S said...

wow! Ava is growing so fast! Swimming in Jan, nice! :) Can't believe it's been 3 yrs already. You take such great pictures!!