Sunday, January 17, 2010

big changes for little girls

Today was a big day for Gracie and Haylee....Grace went to Sunbeams and Haylee braved going to nursery without her big sis. Grace did fantastic in Sunbeams and Haylee did okay without Grace. Her nursery leader said she kept circling the room saying, "Where Grace?" I'm sure she'll be fine within the next couple weeks of church.
Here's us right before I took them into Primary:

Gracie the Sunbeam! I asked her after church if she had fun in her class and she said, "Sure! I had fun and I not pee pee in my undies!" What a big girl :)

6 comments:

Danee Hansen said...

Your girls are so dang cute! They have fun personalities :]

taryn said...

So cute that Haylee missed her big sis. Sister's are so much fun!

Jessica said...

Grace's words are spoken like a genuine Sunbeam.

Hilary said...

Sounds like a good day!

janelle stubbs said...

yah i remember having a few peepees in the beginnings of my sunbeam classes- the kids, not me. i can't believe grace is in sunbeams! i would love to be her teacher! i think haylee will do just fine on her own in nursery.she's a self-entertainer. :)

La Belle Belge said...

All three of you look beautiful!! Loic made the big step too with his fellow Swiss Sunbeamers. Jasmine is often all by herself getting the attention from two teachers and she loves it.