Monday, February 22, 2010

forever a wedgie

I can't get enough of this picture...I think it's so funny. Haylee always has a wedgie. It's hilarious! It doesn't seem to bother her in the least bit. I've decided that one bum cheek must be smaller than the other because the girl is always showing off that cutie little behind :)

In other news.....I haven't blogged lately because we've just been so busy. The past month has been a whirlwind....good, but super busy. My house is a disaster, I have mountains of both clean and dirty laundry piled everywhere, sheets need to be changed, groceries need to be put away, bathrooms need to be scrubbed,......
...but most important: I need to start packing our bags because we leave for Fiji in 6 days!!!!!!!!!! WhooHoo!!!!!

7 comments:

Danee Hansen said...

Oh my word. That is so funny! How fun to have kids :] They bring good laughs.

The Robins Nest said...

love it!!! :)

Unknown said...

hilarious! And you are going to Fiji again?! OK, now I am completely and totally jealous!

Jen S said...

i'm glad someone else doesn't always have a perfect house! :) love the bum. :)

Hilary said...

You must be a mom...OF 3! I love the bum picture too. Fiji sounds great. I can't wait to see pictures of your exotic adventure.

Challburg said...

I too love baby butts! So cute! Have a great time in Fiji. Can't wait to hear all about it.

La Belle Belge said...

Haylee and Jasmine should be "wedgie friends" ha!ha! Jasmine always says "My culotte (french word for underwear) is eating my bum bum!" It's so funny and cute.