Friday, September 3, 2010

painting in the shower

This afternoon Gracie & Haylee made some beautiful artwork in the shower! They started off painting with the brushes and ended smearing paint everywhere with their hands. They had a ball & it didn't matter how messy it got :) I used Crayola finger paints because they wash super easy. I actually left all the paint on the shower walls and just rinsed it off in my shower tonight. So easy and it kept them busy for a long time.

Haylee's face cracks me up here...

I loved that they painted the knobs....even the appropriate colors!
yes, that is a granny shower cap above grace's head. i'm a granny. hey, sometimes i don't want my hair to get wet....bruce always teases me

5 comments:

taryn said...

What a great idea! So much fun for them to get messy and still easy clean up for you! I'll have to tuck this idea away for later use.

Brady did apply to Med school in Houston! He applied to a lot of Texas schools; however, by law, Tx schools have to accept 90% Tx residents which makes it very difficult for non residents like him to get in :( Anywhere in Tx is our #1 choice though! Hasn't gotten any interviews yet, so keep your fingers crossed for him.

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

You're such a creative mom! What a perfect idea for when the weather is still cold!!

Lindsey said...

That is brilliant! I'm totally going to use this...maybe today!

Melissa and Justin said...

I love it! I totally want to steal this idea! And Kate wants to steal those jammies....she is pointing saying princesses....

Angie said...

Great idea. I'm going to try this.