Saturday, January 29, 2011

our new house

Yes, that is my mom mobile. Giving birth to three children isn't what made me a mom. The fact that I now drive a van makes me a mom.


I am in love with the 'Juliette Balcony' (which is the actual term). Cant wait to use it! I'm going to make Bruce sing me songs from the driveway.
The dining room.
View into the living room from the entryway.
Kitchen into the living.

LOVE the ceiling!
The entryway. It's a great big space for the girls to play.
Looking down into the living room.
Kitchen
Master bathroom. Off to the left is a huge shower. It could fit a party of people in there...not that our parties consist of showering with our guests :)
The game room at the top of the stairs.
Media room
The powder bathroom. Don't you just love the onyx and glass sink top?!
More kitchen
We decided to go big and have Plantation shutter installed throughout the entire house. We may need to sell one of our children to fund it :) The shutters should be installed next week and I'm SO looking forward to that. There's a lot of other new homes being built behind us, beside us, across from us, etc. - and I'm not a big fan of lots of men watching me through wide-open windows all day.

8 comments:

taryn said...

Wow! I absolutely love your house!!! Its beautiful. That's a stylin ride too :)

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

If I'm being honest, I have to say that I'm a little jealous. :) I LOVE your new house. I can't wait to see it in person.

janelle stubbs said...

nice house sister... wish you would invite me over once in a while...;)haha

KelBelle said...

Oh...my....gosh, your house is GORGEOUS! You're stoked to be living near your parents, too! I'm slightly bummed bc I was hoping to get to Australia in April and see YOU!! Dang! Congrats on the mansion!

The Gibbs said...

it is beautiful!!! are you moved in? happy to be back in the states?

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Pretty much entirely perfect! We are so excited for your family's new adventure! Are you back in the KW3rd ward? And I must say, I love the choice for mini-van color. I mean, black doesn't scream Mommy so much as blue and red. Black says: I am a stylish, rockin mom-which you totally are. Take care!

Kelsey said...

PERFECTION! It is just gorgeous! Just waht you deserve after having to "deal" with Australia. lol- kidding! Can't wait to see you more!

Sary said...

gorgeous new house! I can't wait to see how you decorate it!! (I need some new ideas-hee hee) AND, your kitchen is just about my dream kitchen...so jealous of the kitchen!!!