Tuesday, January 18, 2011

pregnant!!!

No, I'm not pregnant! What were you thinking?!?! My sister, Janelle, is pregnant! I am so excited. It's probably even more exciting than if I were myself :) She and her husband and been waiting for a l -o -n -g time for a little baby to come along, so this is especially happy news for our entire family!! See you in July little baby!

And in other news....
I've had people email me asking if moving across the world killed us (in reference to me not updating my blog). Um, yeah. Just about. Sheesh! Remind me not to do that again :) We bought a house and moved in two weeks ago. We ordered a new computer from Dell, so when that arrives this week I'll get back busy with our blog. I have so much to post on here! So, stay tuned...I know you'll be holding your breath ;)

4 comments:

Master Ben said...

I, for one, have been waiting...but to no avail. Will you get with it already? :-)

taryn said...

I totally thought you were since you haven't been blogging, haha! How exciting for Janelle and her hubby!

janelle stubbs said...

i'll definitely be holding my breath. and congrats on your fake-out pregnancy! woohoo!

Unknown said...

Count me in as one of the people you faked out! I am so excited for Janelle, too! That is really so great for them.