Tuesday, February 15, 2011

little mermaids

Photobucket
As you all know, Grace & Haylee are only 10 1/2 months apart. Yep. Gave birth twice in 12 months. I totally recommend it to everyone ;)
Long before we knew we were going to be moving back to America, we had Grace and Haylee's mermaid birthday party planned. Well, as it turned out, their party was on the 28th of November and we moved home on the 29th! Craziness. But totally worth it.
So, here's the birthday pictures - two+ months late - but, happy 3rd birthday to our little pixie Haylee & happy 4th birthday to our ballerina Grace!












4 comments:

taryn said...

What a fun party! It looks like a dreamy place for a 3 and 4 year old! I am about 7 months late in posting Olivia's 1st birthday, haha, so in my opinion you're doing fabulous!

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Beautiful Girls!

Unknown said...

What an awesome party! I didn't even know you could rent a mermaid :] you girls get more adorable as they grow up! You are a cute fam

Angie said...

what a cute party and such adorable pictures. You are such an amazing mom and I don't know how you do it all. I wish we lived closer.