Sunday, February 27, 2011

luvs

Photobucket
You'd think that by the time your third child comes around you won't be as smitten by every single thing they do. Well, not so much. We are so crazy in love with baby Ava!! We just can't get enough. And I love, love, love how in love Gracie and Haylee are with Ava. It's just the sweetest ever.

Ava is 17 months old now and talking like a big girl. Here are the words she shares with us: sisters, more, juice, milk, bottle, barbie, sophie (my sister's dog), river, water, dog, eat, stuck, cracker, cookie, all of our names, go, no, me, mine, bye-bye, come, bath, down, shoe, outside, jump, climb & play.

Well, those are the words I can think of at the moment. I'm sure she has a few more. She is just so much fun!
I said the other day while kissing her, "Ava! Mommy wants to eat you for a snack!" to which Haylee said, "No, Mommy! Ava not a snack. She a girl."
Photobucket

1 comments:

bruce h. said...

I love this baby girl oh so much. She is the sweetest thing. Must take after her amazing mom.