Monday, April 18, 2011

new home = lots of projects, pt.1

For the no one left who reads this blog.... :)

Wow!!! Where have we been??!?!?! No, I'm not pregnant...I can't count how many people have asked me if that's the reason I have not blogged ;) We've just been VERY busy with this house.


So, the trouble with buying a "new construction" new home is that you're the suckers who have to install all of the "stuff". For example: the gas line for a gas grill, laying sod, the sprinkler system for the front and back yards, the landscaping, then ripping up half of the sod we laid for more landscaping & other basics. We enjoy doing projects.... but these were HUGE projects all at once. Whew! Glad it's over.... and I'm glad our marriage is still intact :) Nothing like huge projects to bring out your inner patience!










....more to come! Including updated finished product pics :)

2 comments:

taryn said...

Oh goodness, you guys do have your hands full! I can't wait to see the finished product! I wouldn't even know where to begin!!!!

Lindsey said...

I'm still here! Looks good - I cna't believe I didn't look at your yard last time I was there...I bet it looks great!