Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Twelve Apostles










This past weekend, we took a trip about 2.5 hours southwest to Port Campbell to see The Twelve Apostles Coastline. It was absolutely breathtaking. We just kept saying, "I can't believe how beautiful this is!" - we could hardly take it all in! We also got to take a tour through a lighthouse built in the 1800's. We got to go all the way to the top and it was incredible! Natural beauty like this makes me so grateful for our Father in Heaven and His creations.


My sister, Janelle, came to visit from Texas and she told us she isn't going back! ha ha....I think her husband would be sad! We are really enjoying having her here - especially the little girls! They love their Aunty Janelle!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

What an amazing adventure...and beautiful pics!! We loved going through them...and wish we were out there hiking with you all!!
What a great little family you are!
All of our love,
Ryan, Steph and Avery Ann

Julie & Sarah said...

I saw your blog off of Julienna's, I hope you don't mind. You guys look so happy. I would love to hear from you so write me. We miss you guys.
Julie,Sarah,William Lindsay.

TheoMama said...

Those are amazing pictures! I'm a wee bit jealous! Wow!

Than and Erica said...

Seriously, can we come and visit??!?!? HOly cow--what a beautiful place. And having two little backpacks for kids is so cute.

ckwarr said...

Mandy, what amazing pictures! How lucky you are to see & experience places like that. The pictures of your girls are adorable. It's so nice to see what you are up to.