Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zoo Day!...and a little something else







My sister, Janelle, is here visiting and we took the girls to the Melbourne Zoo. It was a beautiful day! Gracie and Haylee really enjoyed all of the sights and sounds of the animals. A HUGE peacock came right up to Grace while we were having a picnic and she fed it some bread. It just ate right out of her hand! Crazy! I'm so glad we went!


So while we were enjoying the sights of the animals and beautiful surroundings, everyone else at the zoo was enjoying the sight of my under-roos....I had a split right down the back of pants! How embarrassing!!! When I finally noticed, I quickly tied my jacket around my waist - thank goodness I had it!

1 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh NO!!! That is terrible, but also terribly funny. I'm glad your jacket saved the day.