Friday, May 15, 2009

hi, baby girl!

I am so thrilled about this third baby girl! People have asked me if I'm disappointed it's not a boy, and I just laugh! Bruce and I are honestly giddy over having another sweet little girl.

These are a couple of the fantastic shots from the ultrasound. She's such a good girl already sucking her thumb! I love her!

Profile shot. Bum on your left. Head on your right. Curled up (of course!). Mouth open. Hand in a fist. Thumb sticking out. Goin' for the suck....

...and, score! Got the thumb! Now fist is relaxed. 4 teeny, tiny little fingers sticking up. Great shot of the bones in the arm and leg! (You can faintly see the fingers on her other hand in the backgound.)

7 comments:

Challburg said...

Well, you don't even have to guess what I think about having 3 girls!!!! Yeah, I am so happy for you, congrats. No offence to all the baby boys out there, but I think girls are the best!

taryn said...

Congrats to you as well! The Hansen's are a great family and wonderful friends to have. Any friend of theirs is a friend of mine! We are having a girl too, and we are so excited! I love these ultrasound pics, it is my favorite thing to get to see the baby moving around, and then getting the pics so I can look at her every night before I go to bed :)

bruce h. said...

Girls are great!... especially mine. I can't wait to meet this new little spirit. Hopefully I'll have at least one tom-boy of the bunch to go to the hardware store and get dirty outside with me.

Than and Erica said...

Congrats on the girl! In my family, we just had three girls and loved it. Not in highschool, but now! :) And you just make me sick how cute you are pregnant! It's not fair to be that skinny!!!!! But at least I don't throw up...so there. :)

Angela said...

Congrats! Ahhh, more pink! You are so lucky!

heath said...

Congratulations! How much fun! Way to specialize Harlines!!

Kelsey said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! You do make them beautiful so what does it hurt to add one more to the clan! Congrats!