Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pull my hair out!!!

So, we all know how frustrating dealing with your health insurance company is, right?? Yeah, well try dealing with it when you're on an international assignment and want to see a doctor while in America. Holy frustrating. (Grace has to go see a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon this Friday because our Pediatrician thinks the Tibia in Grace's left leg is growing crooked.) Anyhow, we obviously don't have insurance cards to use in the US, but the dr here needs to verify coverage before the appointment. Sheesh! I've been on the phone with Aetna for almost 4 hours straight this morning...and I'm still on hold as I type this......

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy cow...I totally know what you are going through right now. We had the same insurance for about 2 1/2 years, but because Walter was overseas and we were in the US it was ultra frustrating!!