Sunday, October 11, 2009

motherhood

I have been missing my mom terribly since having little Ava. I was so spoiled having her and my mother-in-law living only minutes away when I had Grace & Haylee. It's been really hard not having that this third time.
I have so much appreciation for my mom, my grandma Ruby, and my mother-in-law, Marilyn. They have all been (and still are) such wonderful mothers. They have spent years of their lives giving selflessly; always giving and never taking. They are such good examples to me of what a mom should be.
I am so blessed having these women in my life.
Grandma Ruby, Haylee, me, my mom, & Grace, July 2008
Photobucket
Marilyn & Grace, Easter 2007
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jen S said...

I'm sure it's so hard being out there all by yourself! Wish I could be there and take the girls for you! Sending luvs...