Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy halloween!

Halloween isn't celebrated here in Australia, but we couldn't let the day go without some trick-or-treating! We dressed up Gracie, Haylee, & Ava and took them over to our good friends, the Stewart's, house. (We go to church with the Stewart's and they are also from Houston.) The girls had a lot of fun and thought it was great to get candy in their "punkins"!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa and Justin said...

Can I have them....all 3, please? Oh I love love love them....I just want to eat them up!

taryn said...

I'm glad they got to got trick or treating even if it was only to one house :) I LOVE Ava's tutu! I couldn't find anything that would fit Olivia, so I didn't really dress her up. There's always next year right?!

The Robins Nest said...

I CAN'T believe how fast your girls are growing up. They're so dang cute!!! I love it!