Sunday, October 25, 2009

a special day

Today I realized that I have everything I've ever wanted. It just hit me while I was sitting in church. Today was Ava's baby blessing. It was just beautiful. Ava looked like an angel. I love that all three of my sweet girls have been blessed by their daddy in the same dress. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and I feel so blessed to have him and our sweet, sweet little girls.
We are lucky enough to have my sister, Janelle, here; it made the day even more special!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

10 comments:

Danee Hansen said...

You have such a beautiful family! Fun to see you all :]

Kelsey said...

Umm, are you seriously in a jean skirt just a few weeks after giving birth? YOU GO GIRL! You look AMAZING! The girls are beautiful. What a special day. I know your parents wanted to be there so badly but I am glad Janelle was. LOVES!

Lindsey said...

I wish we were there! You look so good...and the girls are beautiful! I hope everything is going great!

Elaine Pettit said...

The girls are beautiful and I love the dress....Congratulations again Mandy....All Daddy's little girls....;-)

Hilary said...

Your family is too cute! It looks like the day was a wonderful one.

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

I love your pics and I'm glad everything is going so well. I wish I could come to your house and play with your big girls and hold your little one...someday. :)

Bronwyn said...

These pics are beautiful!

Whitney said...

can I be a beautiful as you someday?

Jessica said...

All of you look picture perfect! So happy for you!

Jen S said...

gorgeous girls!! all of them, most especially you!