Saturday, November 21, 2009

endorphins

Photobucket
I got the go-ahead from my doctor at my 6 week post-natal checkup to start running again. Yippeeee!! I haven't run since last Novemeber. Yuck. I was so ready to get back on the wagon. So, Bruce documented with this not-so-attractive photo.
I cranked up "You know you want me" by Pitbull (which is a HOT song to run to, by the way) and ran 5 miles. For not any running in a year, I was feeling all impressed with myself....until today. It's now 2 days later and I'm D-Y-I-N-G!! Bruce gave me a little love squeeze on my thigh today and I about cried!!

2 comments:

janelle stubbs said...

yah, i have to start at like 3 or 4 miles after a long haul of no exercise. good job for 5! that's awesome! but i'm so jealous of your cute clothes! you can wear them now- a year later! i would totally go running with you if i were there. i need a buddy.

Jen S said...

whatever. you look great!