Saturday, November 21, 2009

so great


Photobucket
This is miss Ava Ruby with "our" doctor, Dr. Matthews, at my 6 week post-natal checkup. He was such a great doctor and I feel so blessed that I was able to find him. Out of the sea of doctors in a city I am so unfamiliar with, I really feel like the Lord led me to Dr. Matthews. May sound silly, but as most of you know, I haven't had the best track record when it comes to carrying & birthing babies. He took fantastic care of me and baby Ava....kinda makes me want to go back for another while we're here in Australia.... :)

4 comments:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

I'm glad you had such a great doctor. Isn't it great how things work out?

janelle stubbs said...

i'm glad too.... but don't you wish that really cute med student coulda gotten in on the action too? you'll just have to request him next time...wait no more kids while you're there...unless that means i can come out again and help, then okay.
Ava looks adorable here! i miss you guys!

Jen S said...

what a great idea to get a picture with him! i'm sooo glad this one went well!!!!!

Jessica said...

The Lord's love really is in everything we do. So glad to find trust and comfort in the baby processes.