Thursday, March 18, 2010

little sickie

Miss Ava has been our little sickie this past week. She had bronchitis which turned into a systemic bacterial infection. Bruce and I felt just terrible for her. It's such an awful feeling to see your baby so sick!
Anyhow, she is much better now and I'm so grateful for good hospitals and doctors and modern medicine.
I just had to post these pics because like my sister-in-law, Angie, said, "Ava looks pathetically cute!"
The doctor had to give her a "boxing glove" on her other hand because she kept trying to take out her IV. Poor baby!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Oh no!!! I just popped over to see how Australia is treating you guys...so sorry about your little baby.
Hope you get her well!
I love the picture of your family on the beach.
Love, Debi :)

Hilary said...

How awful. I'm glad that she's doing better. The world's just not right when things aren't right with baby.

La Belle Belge said...

Poor little cutie... I hope she is much better now.