Monday, April 5, 2010

6 months big!

Photobucket

Ava Ruby is already 6 months big! I can't believe how fast time is going by. I feel especially mushy over my baby getting big because she's most likely going to be our last.
Ava is such a happy baby - always smiling and cooing. She weighed 14 pounds at her check-up, which puts her in the 50th percentile. We are so grateful that she is a happy & healthy baby.
She adores Grace & Haylee and giggles anytime they are around. It's so sweet. Ava loves her binky and her brown lovie. She has started sucking on her bottom lip, her fingers, and her cutie little toesies. She has the most beautiful lips and eyes - strangers even comment on her beautiful features. We love Ava Ruby sooooooo much and feel incredibly blessed she was sent to us!!!!

5 comments:

beks27 said...

Mandy, she is sooo cute! What a little doll!

janelle stubbs said...

Ava has become so beautiful! she was always pretty, but goodness she is changing! I miss her!! I'm glad she was sent to you so I could be her auntie :) i hope i make as pretty babies as you! love you guys

NatDCurfiss said...

you guys make the pretiest babies! glad she is doing well. hows australlia treating you?

Mariel said...

Mandy,

It's your turn to do a guest post on "Or so she says..."! So, email me (danandmariel@gmail.com).

:)

Mariel

La Belle Belge said...

She is a cutie :)) It is funny how our lives are so similar in many ways... We also think that Liam will be our last little offspring (although we said that after Jasmine was born too..). But it makes us even more in love with little Liam (who is just adorable anyways). Hang in there I have yet to be by myself with all three of them so you are ahead of the game ;-). I hope Ava will sleep for you...