Tuesday, August 17, 2010

crazy!

Bruce and I had a laugh last night....
Ava is exactly 10 months and 2 weks old right now....
That's how old Grace was when Haylee was born. How am I still alive?!?!

This picture was taken at Grace's Halloween party - just two weeks before I had Haylee
This is a bad picture of me, but do you think I should cut my hair short again??
Just had brought Haylee home from the hospital...Grace checking her out


Seriously, how did I survive having two babies - no, two c-sections! - in 10 1/2 months?? Sorry to all my family & friends who had to endure all the crying I did.....I don't remember much of that, but I do remember crying a lot :)
(oh, and should i cut my hair short again?? hummm....)

9 comments:

Melissa and Justin said...

And look how cute you ALWAYS look! I feel like a wreck with just being prego with one and having one! I loved your hair short, but it is cute long, too. I am going through the same debate...shoulder length or long? Hmmmmm......
(that pic of Gracie checking out her new little sis is totally the cutest thing ever!)

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Yah...you're basically the most amazing person. I can't imagine having two that close...or two at all for that matter. As far as hair goes, I've always been super jealous of your hair because it's always cute no matter how you have it. I do love love love all the pictures of your long hair so I vote long.

Robyn said...

YES! I think your hair is adorable in that pic! Can't wait to see it! I don't know how you survived that either! :)

TheoMama said...

Uh, I remember that time and you were amazing! I can't imagine what it must have been like. I love your hair long but it's really cute short too. You're pretty no matter what you do! Can't wait to have you back again!

Master Ben said...

Always go for shorter, chin-length hair. Not boy-cut short...but chin-length is just about right.

Andy will disagree with me (his argument is all Victoria's Secret models have long hair), but I say go short.

Now do as I say!!! :-)

Lindsey said...

Ha Ha! Ben is right - Andy would disagree BUT I am going through the same debate. I think it's coming off eventually I just have to decide when. Wish you were here we could cut it off together!

taryn said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't realize you had them so close together! Way to go.... I don't think I could have handled that. Oh and your hair is adorable short! I wish I could cut mine short, but I look terrible. I'll live vicariously through you, lol!

Julie said...

I agree with everyone - you are amazing! Three kids in three years can only be handled by incredible moms like yourself! As for your hair, I say do whatever is easiest to style. You look cute either way!

katie said...

Just thinking of having my next two kids 19 months apart like the first two are makes me a little queasy so you are definitely an angel in my book!