Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Zealand!

New Zealand here we come!! We are going to Queenstown the second week in October and we can't wait!!!!
Afterall, it's only a 3 hour flight, so why not?!
Want to know the best part??....we are going without our kids!!!! WooHoo!!
We will be celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary.
Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown, NZ
The lodge we will be staying in....ahhh, I can't wait!
I'm actually considering taking the Lord of the Rings senic tour -- visiting all the sites where the movies were shot just outside Queenstown. Yeah. I'm a nerd. Do ya wanna come with us??

8 comments:

Whitney said...

looks great BUT are you sure you want to go? Think what happened last time you vacationed sans children...you came back with one more than you left with. Travel with care my friend. :-)

janelle stubbs said...

i think it'd be so cool to do that tour! i'd be a nerd with you! i really hope dustin and i make it in january so we all can go back together. you'll have so much fun just the two of you. i wish dustin and i could take such awesome trips like you guys! love ya

Corbin and Amy said...

Yes! We are related to the Harline's in California. Small world. My husbands dad is the son of Darrell Harline. How are you related?

Cameron said...

If only we had the time and money, Kelli and I would LOVE to go on that Lord of the Rings tour with you guys. I have watched pretty much every moment minute of the extended version and the extras... I know, I'm a nerd. Anyway, enjoy!

Jen S said...

wow, sounds awesome!

ps did you cut your hair? :)

taryn said...

Not fair! I'm way jealous!!! One day I hope to be able to go on exotic getaways with my hubby. How fun for you guys to be able to celebrate your 5 year anniversary!

John and Jenny said...

We loved New Zealand. It is incredible and beautiful. Not as relaxing as Fiji, but totally worth it. Have a lovely time. I am jealous that you are going without kids...we were never able to do that when we lived there.

Angie said...

Oh I'm so excited for you two to have this trip. It's so nice to get away.