Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Reunion

Me & my sister, Janelle, going down the Animas River. We had a blast!!!


Go, Bruce, go!

Grace & Haylee enjoying the family picnic.

I love this picture. It's 4 generations: my grandma, my mom , me, Haylee & Grace.

What beautiful mountains!

Gracie & Mommy at Purgatory Ski Resort.



Daddy & Gracie looking for a good fishing spot in the river.


Sweet Haylee!!


"Where's Papa?"

Papa and Mimi with the grand-babies.

Bruce & I getting ready to go down the Alpine Slide at Purgatory. So much fun!!




We had such a good time together!

Gracie & her cousin, Emma. Best little buddies!



Beautiful Molas Lake.


We made the 40+ hour (one way) trip back to America for my family reunion. It was worth every bit of the traveling!! We had a fantastic time!!! We are all originally from Durango, Colorado and my grandma still lives there, so it's the perfect place to all be together. Oh, it felt so good to be there! Isn't family wonderful??!!

3 comments:

La Belle Belge said...

What a fun vacation!!! Beautiful pictures! I went white river rafting once on the South Fork American River near Lake Tahoe and I still dream about going back, one day... Looking at your pics brought back fun memories. You and Bruce Look great and of course the girls are as cute as can be... I hope to talk to you on the phone again soon. Hugs and kisses to y' all.Luvs.

Unknown said...

Hey...I love Durango, Co. Justin and I drove through there on our move home from Texas to Utah. I didn't know you were from there....It is beautiful for sure. The girls pictures are so cute! Justin and I were just laughing at their cute smiles. I love the family picture...it turned out great.
Thanks for the memory you left on my blog. One of my great memories of you was kind of similar. We were driving somewhere..but I can't remember where...It was you, me, Janelle, and Lindsey going to some ward activity. You and Lindsey were talking about raising kids.....I was laughing my head off. Then when you dropped me off I was a little bummed because I was moving soon and wouldn't get to hang out with you guys anymore..

CHMomma said...

how fun! i love family reunions