Monday, August 18, 2008

Fun Saturday

So many choices!!


Kissing the bear's heart before putting it in. So cute!

Grace was a little hesitant to put the heart in her bear. The nice lady with a large lip ring through her bottom lip had to do some sweet talking.


Washing, brushing, and picking out clothes for her bear. No kidding...she loved this! Who knew??!!



We had a really great Saturday this past weekend. It started off with the little girls laying down at the same time for their naps (which NEVER happens!) and they both slept for 3 1/2 hours!!!!!! Hooray!!! So, Bruce and I also slept. It was wonderful!



After we all got up from our naps, we went to a mall towards the city. We had fun walking around and the girls enjoyed all of the activity. We noticed there was a Build A Bear Workshop, so we decided to let Grace make a bear. She had a fantastic time and loved it much more than Bruce and I thought she would!

1 comments:

Challburg said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how big Grace is getting. I think she will tower over Karli by a foot! I keep seeing all these babies that are the same age as Karli, and she still just seems so little to me. Maybe cause she is my last she will always be my little tiny baby. Poor kid, people still think she is under a year!