Friday, August 8, 2008

is this healthy???


I'm just wondering....is it healthy - and normal - for my little 18 month-old Gracie to want to watch "High School Musical" instead of "Sesame Street" or "Dora the Explorer"??
For those of you who are familiar (I know you are, Jen S.!!) On HSM 2, there's a song called 'Fabulous' where the snob of the group is singing about how she "needs more". At a point in the song, she sings: "...I need, I need...I need, I need....I need fabulous..." Grace loves this part and follows by singing: "I eee, I eee. I eee, I eee..."


It's so hilarious to watch her get into the movie. She loves it!!!! Am I ruining her?? :)


4 comments:

Than and Erica said...

Hey Mandy! I saw your blog from Katie's--I didn't know you were a blogger! Your babies are so cute---what a wonderful family you have. Emily always gives me the Mandy update, but now I can look for myself!

Jen S said...

yes, you are! you're ruining her forever. grace and sarah can sit and rot together. then again, ariel sings about having everything and wanting more, too. basically the same thing! :) !! surely they know that high schoolers do not watch this, right? isn't it made for preschoolers & toddlers?!!

Jen S said...

ps Jess H had her baby! yay!

TheoMama said...

Is it weird that I love it? I can't wait for the movie to come out in October. I think I embarass my kids when I sing in the car!