Monday, August 25, 2008

Top 10

A good friend of mine did a "Top 10" of her little girls on her blog and I thought it was a really fun idea (thanks, Carri!)...so I'm doing it, too!


GRACIE


10. She loves to be outside.

9. Her favorite foods right now are blueberries and grilled cheese.

8. She is becoming so sassy - which we think is adorable (but don't tell her that!)

7. She loves animals...especially dogs.

6. She is so polite and says "peeze" and "day do".

5. She loves taking a bath and calls it a "bafie".

4. She has very tender feelings and gets them hurt easily.

3. She loves Haylee and when she cries, Grace quickly brings her her lovey and binkie.

2. She gives hugs and kisses to me, Daddy, and Haylee all the time.

1. She is such a great sleeper!


HAYLEE


10. She has the funniest, craziest, stringiest hair and we love it.

9. She loves to look at herself in the mirror...and really likes what she sees.

8. She can eat like nobody's business.

7. She whispers "da da da..." like she has a big secret to tell.

6. She scrunches her nose when she laughs and smiles.

5. Her favorite food right now is mac & cheese.

4. She still has that new baby smell.

3. She is a snuggle bug.

2. She is so pleasant and content to do anything and go anywhere.

1. She couldn't be more in love with Grace.


WE LOVE OUR LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!


4 comments:

Jen S said...

what a cute tribute to some beautiful little girls. Love the scrunched nose on Haylee (Andrew does that, too... don't you just want to kiss it right off? Or eat it, I don't know which!)

Challburg said...

Glad that I could inspire you! The girls are so dang cute, and getting big too. I would guess that Haylee is not too far off from surpassing Karli. Oh well, I shouldn't complain. I am used to itty bitty kiddos!

TheoMama said...

So cute! I may steal the idea from you (or Carrie)!

TheoMama said...

Okay Mandi, you've cursed me. I thought I was all smart and then i tried to use your blog template place (I can't remember the name now) and I COULD NOT get it to work. I went back to cutest blog on the block cuz' it makes me feel smarter but they had really good ones on the one you use. If you have tips on how you got it to work, I'm all ears!