A good friend of mine did a "Top 10" of her little girls on her blog and I thought it was a really fun idea (thanks, Carri!)...so I'm doing it, too!
9. Her favorite foods right now are blueberries and grilled cheese.
8. She is becoming so sassy - which we think is adorable (but don't tell her that!)
7. She loves animals...especially dogs.
6. She is so polite and says "peeze" and "day do".
5. She loves taking a bath and calls it a "bafie".
4. She has very tender feelings and gets them hurt easily.
3. She loves Haylee and when she cries, Grace quickly brings her her lovey and binkie.
2. She gives hugs and kisses to me, Daddy, and Haylee all the time.
1. She is such a great sleeper!
10. She has the funniest, craziest, stringiest hair and we love it.
9. She loves to look at herself in the mirror...and really likes what she sees.
8. She can eat like nobody's business.
7. She whispers "da da da..." like she has a big secret to tell.
6. She scrunches her nose when she laughs and smiles.
5. Her favorite food right now is mac & cheese.
4. She still has that new baby smell.
3. She is a snuggle bug.
2. She is so pleasant and content to do anything and go anywhere.
1. She couldn't be more in love with Grace.
WE LOVE OUR LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!